Help us take back the holidays with #GivingTuesday!
Give gifts, give food, give clothing,
give a little of yourself this year through our #GivingTuesday event!
Tuesday, December 1
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Conception Abbey, Conception, MO - St. Raphael Hall
All are welcome!
- Bring an item to donate to a family in need
(adult & children’s clothing, toys, gift cards, cash).
- Help decorate a Christmas tree that will be given to our adopted families.
- Help us gift wrap donated items.
- Donate nonperishable food items to our food drive.
(items will go to local area food banks)
- Come send a Christmas card to those alone or without family during the holiday season.
- Help us to cut and tie no sew fleece blankets for our adopted families.
The Bennet Book, Card and Gift Shop will be open. Cookies and cocoa will be provided.
We’ll have music to get you in the spirit of the season.
If you can’t join us for the event you can still support us
and our following partners throughout the year.
Conception Abbey - www.conceptionabbey.org/giving
Tri-C Partners for Progress - www.facebook.com/TricPartners4Progress
Jefferson C-123 High School - www.jeffersonc123.org
Stanberry R-II High School - www.sr2.k12.mo.us/
KAAN Radio - www.northwestmoinfo.com
Community Service, Inc. - www.communityservicesinc.org